Hello! I’m Kelly and welcome to my site.
I’m an Aussie from Perth, currently living in beautiful Bristol, UK, where I’ve been for almost 3 years.
Before my move to Bristol I was on a self supported cycle tour in the Americas. I’ve completed a few self supported cycle trips. The first from France to China and another across Canada and the US. I’ve put the touring bike into retirement now, and replaced it with a mountain bike that I occasionally take out bike packing.
Though I love cycling my first two passions have to be running and yoga – my yin and yang! In many ways I owe my life to these two activities. I don’t think I could have one without the other in my life.
Over 10 years ago after realising how unfit I had become (I blame those uni drinking days), I made the decision to start running. I slowly built up the miles, however was always terrible at remembering to stretch.
It got to the point my calves, hamstrings and feet (yes, my feet) were constantly cramping – I was waking up during the night in total agony! I decided to try a yoga class at my local gym, and started to notice a real difference in my flexibility and my calves no longer felt like rocks.
Slowly I started to notice other benefits as well, such as my breathing, concentration and overall endurance started to improve. After that I was hooked – and I’ve been practicing yoga and running in marathons ever since.
Discovering the benefits of yoga and how it’s helped me overcome many physical and mental challenges in my life, I decided to study to become a yoga teacher. And since I can’t have my yoga without my running, I’m also in the process of becoming a running coach.
What I Offer
- Yoga for Beginners
- Yin Yoga
- Corporate Yoga/ Yoga in the Workplace
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga for Runners/ Cyclists/ Athletes (or anything endurance related)
- Private Classes: 1-2-1 classes (in person & online), small groups & events
- Hot Yoga
- Yoga for Events & Festivals
- Yoga & Massage evenings
- Indian Head Massage
- Online courses: Yin yoga for beginners & Yoga for Cyclists
Qualifications & Trainings
- 230 hour Yoga Teachers Training & Hot Yoga teachers training
- 30 hour Yin Yoga Teachers Training
- 40 hour Yoga Nidra Training
- Yoga Anatomy Continuing Education
- Workshop on teaching Chair Yoga
- Indian Head Massage certificate
- Leadership in Running certificate
- First Aid at work qualification
- Mental Health first aid qualification