Private classes are good if you:
- Are new to yoga.
- Have a specific goal or body area they would like to on (such as improving balance, working on tight hamstrings, preparing for a marathon – post/ pre run sessions).
- Want to avoid certain movements (for example, if you don’t like getting on the floor, we could do ‘chair yoga’, or hate downwards dog, we have ‘wristless yoga’ etc)
- Would like to develop a home practice, but would like some assistance getting started.
- Have specific injuries or conditions that group classes don’t always cater to.
- Can’t fit a regular yoga class into their busy schedules or travel a lot for work.
- Want to practice with a group of friends or family. Classes can be tailored to your group, such as ‘Yoga for Rock Climbers’, ‘Yoga for Walkers’ etc.
- Have a social event coming up and what to offer something different. Events could be parties, training sessions, community events, family gatherings, clubs etc.
- Feel anxious about attending a public class.
1-2-1 yoga classes are tailored specifically for you making them ideal for anyone who is new to yoga, or who wants to deepen their current practice, has a problem area to focus on, or a specific goal they are working towards.
There are two types of 1-2-1 classes: In Person and Live Streamed (online) classes.
In Person Class
The first class will be a 75 minute class, with a 15 minute initial mobility assessment. Subsequent classes will be 60 minutes (unless otherwise agreed – which I’m more than happy to do).
Location can be agreed in advance.
Due to COVID, I can no longer provide equipment, however we can discuss props prior to the class.
Online Skype or Zoom Class
Great for those on the move, but whom still want to keep up a regular, tailored yoga practice. Or those self-isolating or shielding.
First class will still be 75mins, with an initial assessment. Unless otherwise agreed (for example, we can also split the class into two shorter classes).
Small Group & Event Classes
Classes can also be tailored for small groups, community groups and social events, such as hen’s party, birthday party, community tea meet ups, running events/ training sessions or family gathering (obviously within COVID rules).
You can request a theme for the class, either working on a specific area, or towards a specific goal or it can be something completely random – one friend requested a Harry Potter themed yoga class.
Please get in touch to discuss what you would like to work on/ themes, the type of class (online/ in person), location and the number of classes (single class/ multiple classes). We can then discuss class cost and how to make payment.
Prices start as low as £25.
Please note there is a 24 hour cancellation policy with a 50% charge applied to classes cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled class time.
Looking for a present for a friend or colleague? Personalised gift vouchers are also available. Please get in touch to find out more.