Feeling a little overwhelmed, stressed or anxious? This on-demand, online yoga retreat is for anyone looking for some well deserved ‘me time’ to unwind, rest, relax and restore.
The retreat can be completed at your own pace and in your own time. I’ll run through any retreat prep (such as what household items you can use as props and assistance in scheduling your retreat days/ optional activities) to fully prepare you to get the most out of your home retreat.
No experience needed – beginners welcome! If you’re completely new to yoga, I’ve also put together this Yoga for Beginners Guide to help get you started. And of course, if you have any questions drop me a line at email@example.com.
You will energise the body in the morning with some wake up, morning yoga practices, and calm the mind in the evening with some relaxing and restorative practices. You’ll also have plenty of optional activities you can add into your day.
The Online Yoga Retreat includes:
- Two Morning yoga classes
- Yin yoga class
- Restorative yoga with guided meditation
- Evening yoga class
- Oceans Breath class with downloadable resources
- What is a Vinyasa class
- Class on yoga props & household items
- A retreat planned and suggested schedule of activities, to help you get the most out of your weekend
- Downloadable classes that you can watch anywhere at anytime
- Lifetime access to the retreat including to new and updated materials
You’ll also have access to the following BONUS materials and Optional Activities, including guided self massage, affirmations materials and tapping tutorial.
- Two MP3 Yoga Nidras (guided relaxation)
- Guided Relaxation class
- Yin yoga for better sleep
Optional activities included:
- Self massage guided classes
- Learning the benefits and how to practice Tapping with downloadable resources
- Affirmations class and downloadable resources
By the end of the weekend you’ll:
- Feel relaxed, rested and restored – ready to take on the week ahead.
- Have a wider understanding of yoga, by practicing and learning about 4 different styles of yoga.
- Learn about some of the philosophies and ideas behind yoga.
So treat yourself this with an on-demand, online home yoga retreat!
>>>> SIGN UP HERE <<<<